Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 21, 2013
6:54:54 PM
View profile
managing favorites and recording prgram schedule?

Is there a web interface for managing favorites and / or recording prgram schedule?

I want to manage using my computer instead of the interface on UVerse and the remote.

Is there a web interface for managing favorites and / or recording prgram schedule?

I want to manage using my computer instead of the interface on UVerse and the remote.

managing favorites and recording prgram schedule?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 22, 2013 4:37:49 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
tomdmartin - No and Yes.

Favorites is per STB. If you do it on one STB it does not apply to another. So, there is no master manager on the web, There used to be the ability to build a favorites guide on the web, that applied only to the web site. But, that is gone. It would be ideal to add that back and allow it to update all other occurrences.

uverse.com supports managing your recordings. Also, includes some viewing live & on-demand.

Also, apps are available for many tablets and smart phones to manage recordings. These also may include a favorites process for that instance, a remote control for your STB and viewing live and on-demand.
tomdmartin - No and Yes.

Favorites is per STB. If you do it on one STB it does not apply to another. So, there is no master manager on the web, There used to be the ability to build a favorites guide on the web, that applied only to the web site. But, that is gone. It would be ideal to add that back and allow it to update all other occurrences.

uverse.com supports managing your recordings. Also, includes some viewing live & on-demand.

Also, apps are available for many tablets and smart phones to manage recordings. These also may include a favorites process for that instance, a remote control for your STB and viewing live and on-demand.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: managing favorites and recording prgram schedule?

2 of 2 (149 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments