Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Mar 11, 2014
6:25:35 PM
late fee

Back in Jan. i was late by a day or two on my bill. I was assesd a late fee of $5. I chatted on line with a rep, he agreed to give me credit, he didn't. What can be done about the rep not doing what he said he would do? It's not the fee but the fact the rep didn't do what he said he would.

Tom

Back in Jan. i was late by a day or two on my bill. I was assesd a late fee of $5. I chatted on line with a rep, he agreed to give me credit, he didn't. What can be done about the rep not doing what he said he would do? It's not the fee but the fact the rep didn't do what he said he would.

Tom

late fee

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 11, 2014 7:49:25 PM
(0)
ACE - Guru

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community SupportATTCustomerCare is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM(Blue envelope top right of screen) between the hours of 7am-10pm CST Monday - Friday, should hear back within 2 to 3 business days.

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community SupportATTCustomerCare is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM(Blue envelope top right of screen) between the hours of 7am-10pm CST Monday - Friday, should hear back within 2 to 3 business days.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: late fee

2 of 2 (328 Views)