Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Dec 28, 2013
10:10:20 PM
View profile
ipod slow wifi speedtest

my ipod constantly has a slow 170ms ping with <1 mbps download even though all the other devices are 20mbps whats the issue

my ipod constantly has a slow 170ms ping with <1 mbps download even though all the other devices are 20mbps whats the issue

ipod slow wifi speedtest

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 29, 2013 4:57:03 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Others have had luck by resetting their WiFi connections:

Reset network settings

To reset your network settings, tap Settings > General, then scroll down and tap Reset > Reset Network Settings.

When the device restarts, try to locate and join the Wi-Fi network again.

Note: This will clear your current Wi-Fi network settings, including saved networks, Wi-Fi passwords, and VPN settings.

Once done re-join your WiFi connection and see if your speed is better.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Others have had luck by resetting their WiFi connections:

Reset network settings

To reset your network settings, tap Settings > General, then scroll down and tap Reset > Reset Network Settings.

When the device restarts, try to locate and join the Wi-Fi network again.

Note: This will clear your current Wi-Fi network settings, including saved networks, Wi-Fi passwords, and VPN settings.

Once done re-join your WiFi connection and see if your speed is better.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: ipod slow wifi speedtest

2 of 2 (249 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments