U-verse Forums

Posted Oct 12, 2013
9:26:16 PM
iphone uverse app

how many iphones are supported on the DVR? I have an iPhone4s and an iPhone 5s both with the app, and one can log in and the other cannot (iphone 5s)  so my question is, can there be multiple devices both with the app controlling the receiver?

how many iphones are supported on the DVR? I have an iPhone4s and an iPhone 5s both with the app, and one can log in and the other cannot (iphone 5s)  so my question is, can there be multiple devices both with the app controlling the receiver?

iphone uverse app

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2013 5:26:33 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Revolverkiller3… I have a couple of ipads enabled to the same receiver. The help button on 9301 says to be sure the phone is in wi-fi mode. Perhaps the one that does not work is in 3g/4g mode.
Revolverkiller3… I have a couple of ipads enabled to the same receiver. The help button on 9301 says to be sure the phone is in wi-fi mode. Perhaps the one that does not work is in 3g/4g mode.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: iphone uverse app

2 of 3 (345 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 13, 2014 10:56:48 PM
(0)
Contributor
For some odd reason the 4s stays connected and the 5c has to go to 9301 every time to connect?????
For some odd reason the 4s stays connected and the 5c has to go to 9301 every time to connect?????

Re: iphone uverse app

3 of 3 (114 Views)