Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Oct 26, 2013
2:20:52 PM
View profile
internet disconnecting

I have had U-Verse for about five years without any issues.  I have a new computer (8 weeks) and for the past few weeks its been disconnecting almost every time I use the computer and I have to click on a "troubleshoot" problems tab and it fixes itself.  This is obviously irritating.  I have zero problems with this happening on my IPAD or my IPHONE.  Please advise and provide support in a 4 year old languageSmiley Happy  Thanks for your help!

I have had U-Verse for about five years without any issues.  I have a new computer (8 weeks) and for the past few weeks its been disconnecting almost every time I use the computer and I have to click on a "troubleshoot" problems tab and it fixes itself.  This is obviously irritating.  I have zero problems with this happening on my IPAD or my IPHONE.  Please advise and provide support in a 4 year old languageSmiley Happy  Thanks for your help!

internet disconnecting

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 27, 2013 3:01:44 PM
(0)
Employee

Hello vanessa6392,

I'm sorry about the intermittent connection you are experiencing using your new computer. I will be glad to work with you and help you resolve this. If you are using a wireless connection with this computer we may simply need to change the wireless channel to get better results. I have sent you a private message to gather more information and be able to assist you.

SadathCS
ATTU-verseCare

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hello vanessa6392,

I'm sorry about the intermittent connection you are experiencing using your new computer. I will be glad to work with you and help you resolve this. If you are using a wireless connection with this computer we may simply need to change the wireless channel to get better results. I have sent you a private message to gather more information and be able to assist you.

SadathCS
ATTU-verseCare

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: internet disconnecting

2 of 2 (254 Views)