internet billing dispute!

Mentor

internet billing dispute!

I received my Internet bill today. It should be $35.85 instead it is $53.86 What gives? I am on auto pmt nd counting every penny and did not on that much difference, I also have acell phone bill due July 7. over $68

Please advise ASAP.

Message 1 of 3 (225 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: internet billing dispute!

Is this your first internet bill?  Did you just activate service?  If so, the bill you received could be partially prorated for the first month and then the full next month.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (218 Views)
Highlighted
Employee

Re: internet billing dispute!

If an existing account your promotion may have expired and restored to original billing.

http://www.att.com/shop/internet/att-internet-terms-of-service.html#fbid=PlV_YL6yAD-

a. Term Plans, Bundle Discounts. When you purchased the Service, you agreed to specific price and plan, which may have included a term of one, two, or three years (“Term Plan”). Similarly, some plans may offer a discount on the Service if you sign up for other AT&T services (“Bundle Discount”). You agree to maintain your Service and the bundled services for the applicable term.  If you signed up for a Term Plan or a Bundle Discount, the price available with those plans is valid until one of the following occurs, at which time your price may revert to the then-existing price for your service: (1) the term expires; (2) you move from your current service address to another service address; or (3) you drop one of the AT&T services you were required to purchase to receive the special rate
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (209 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.