Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jul 23, 2013
11:46:01 AM
View profile
internet and phone disconnects ...u verse

I have uverse phone and internet.When my phone rings(it only rings once).My internet looses connection and the phone disconnects from whoever is calling.

I have uverse phone and internet.When my phone rings(it only rings once).My internet looses connection and the phone disconnects from whoever is calling.

internet and phone disconnects ...u verse

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 23, 2013 12:00:31 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
brendaroach1 - How many phones do you have?? The phone jack on the RG connected to a wall jack??

Maybe the easiest thing to is disconnect whatever is now connected to the phone jack ( aka tel1 or tel 1/2). Call your number from another phone. If you get the one ring problem it is an att problem. Call in to report it. If you do not get the problem & it eventually goes to voicemail the problem is in your house. Try just a phone & cord. If it works the problem is in your house wiring. If it does not work the problem is either the phone or the cord. You can track down where it is in your house by what you are connected to. Or, have att do it for charge. Or, you may have wiring insurance.
brendaroach1 - How many phones do you have?? The phone jack on the RG connected to a wall jack??

Maybe the easiest thing to is disconnect whatever is now connected to the phone jack ( aka tel1 or tel 1/2). Call your number from another phone. If you get the one ring problem it is an att problem. Call in to report it. If you do not get the problem & it eventually goes to voicemail the problem is in your house. Try just a phone & cord. If it works the problem is in your house wiring. If it does not work the problem is either the phone or the cord. You can track down where it is in your house by what you are connected to. Or, have att do it for charge. Or, you may have wiring insurance.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: internet and phone disconnects ...u verse

2 of 2 (205 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments