Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jul 2, 2013
6:58:46 PM
View profile
iPad easy remote

The uverse easy remote for iPad app is a cool idea but the app is flawed. The voice command only works now and then and the guide and channel list doesn't load on the iPad. Also the ok button does not work when you are in the on-demand menus And the keyboard does nothing at all

The uverse easy remote for iPad app is a cool idea but the app is flawed. The voice command only works now and then and the guide and channel list doesn't load on the iPad. Also the ok button does not work when you are in the on-demand menus And the keyboard does nothing at all

iPad easy remote

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 2, 2013 7:22:19 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Pixibaby - The remote on the app U-verse for iphone is better. The buddy TV app is even better. The iphone app works on an ipad.
Pixibaby - The remote on the app U-verse for iphone is better. The buddy TV app is even better. The iphone app works on an ipad.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: iPad easy remote

2 of 2 (669 Views)