iPad app can't find receivers

Contributor

iPad app can't find receivers

I'm not able to find my receivers via the Uverse iPad app. Is this because my Gateway is attached via Ethernet to my AirPort Extreme, which I use for my home network?

Message 1 of 5 (816 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: iPad app can't find receivers

stevej1 - Probably, I believe the ipad has to be on the RG network.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (806 Views)
ACE - Expert

aviewer is right, if your iPad connects wirelessly to the Airport Extreeme, it is unable to communicate with the Set Tops.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5 (757 Views)
Anonymous

Your router is creating a separate subnet, so your internet devices do not see the boxes in the gateways network.

Message 4 of 5 (716 Views)
Highlighted
Master

If you want to see all of your Uverse equipment and still use your Airport Extreme you will have to put the Extreme in bridge mode.

Message 5 of 5 (708 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support