Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jul 19, 2013
12:16:36 PM
View profile
i38HG Replacement Power Supply

How can I get a new power cord/supply for my i38HG? I couldn't find it anywere on AT&T's website. Thanks.

How can I get a new power cord/supply for my i38HG? I couldn't find it anywere on AT&T's website. Thanks.

i38HG Replacement Power Supply

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 19, 2013 12:31:05 PM
(0)
Employee
Believe you would need to request new i38hg as come in a box set, not to say a tech might not have spare on truck
Just do not believe can be ordered separately by end user.
Believe you would need to request new i38hg as come in a box set, not to say a tech might not have spare on truck
Just do not believe can be ordered separately by end user.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: i38HG Replacement Power Supply

2 of 3 (244 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 19, 2013 1:16:10 PM
(0)
Employee

BlueD wrote:

Try calling customer care (the number on the lower front corner of the STB/DVR) and ask them. I believe they can be sent out, or maybe dropped off by a truck.

BlueD wrote:

Try calling customer care (the number on the lower front corner of the STB/DVR) and ask them. I believe they can be sent out, or maybe dropped off by a truck.

Sent from my phone.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: i38HG Replacement Power Supply

3 of 3 (233 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments