Helpful Links

i was told voice 200 was free with u verse

Contributor

i was told voice 200 was free with u verse

i ordered Uverse in March and told the rep i did NOT want ANY contract.  I was told by the rep there was no contract if i had voice 200 bundled with it.  I told the rep i did NOT need home phone at which point i was told there was NO charge with the current promotion.  I just reviewed my bill and i am being Charged $18 a month for home phone and i have a contract!  ATT discounted the Uverse by the looks of it to cover the charge for home phone but there is still a contract!  Very deceptive ATT! I am not happy AT ALL and want to cancel due to the deceptive rep!

Message 1 of 3
Employee

Re: i was told voice 200 was free with u verse

Call and Cancel Voip breaking your bundle, canceling the promotion losing the discounts will get you what you want...
NO contract...
NO ETF....
NO Discounts...

Yes you can pay regular monthly price for your service with no contract...
Current rates....
Ufamily $62, u200 $77, u300 $92, u450$124
add $8 for each receiver beyobf DVR, add $10 for HD
local broadcast fee $2.99, may have local city community fee.

internet prices...Pro $46, Elite $51, Max $56, Max Plus $61, Max Turbo $71, Power $81
Purchased RG $100 if qualify or leased $7 per month if TV service or long loop bonded or Power internet.

Remember, cancel voip, want month to month pricing, if offered a discount that will be a contract promotion. .. decline...want regular pricing NO SAVINGS.

Hope this helps.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Community Manager

Re: i was told voice 200 was free with u verse

Hello @Neal3995 

Do you know if says it's a contract or a duration of a promotion? Either way it's best to check, you can call customer care or send out team a private message by clicking here.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support