Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Aug 30, 2013
10:32:54 AM
i was told to access u-verse with phone number and internet id

when I tried to log into my u-verse account with my email address and password, the account said this would allow me to change only my password and the like. I cannot view nor pay my u-verse bill. To do this, I would have to log in using phone number and internet id.  when I tried my phone number, it said it couldn't find the account.  This is frustrating!

The whole reason for doing this is to debate my bill. I had all three services switched to u-verse: phone, internet and tv. Well in the first few hours of using the tv, the picture froze every 10 minutes it seemed. The same thing the next morning. I became very frustrated and, the next week, while on vacation, I called to cancel both the tv and the internet. Just a week later, I had my phone switched back to the company I had before u-verse. So, in essence, I only had the internet and tv for two days (maybe three) and my phone for 10 days. Yet, my bill is for nearly $200.  What the heck am I paying for???

:smileyangry:

when I tried to log into my u-verse account with my email address and password, the account said this would allow me to change only my password and the like. I cannot view nor pay my u-verse bill. To do this, I would have to log in using phone number and internet id.  when I tried my phone number, it said it couldn't find the account.  This is frustrating!

The whole reason for doing this is to debate my bill. I had all three services switched to u-verse: phone, internet and tv. Well in the first few hours of using the tv, the picture froze every 10 minutes it seemed. The same thing the next morning. I became very frustrated and, the next week, while on vacation, I called to cancel both the tv and the internet. Just a week later, I had my phone switched back to the company I had before u-verse. So, in essence, I only had the internet and tv for two days (maybe three) and my phone for 10 days. Yet, my bill is for nearly $200.  What the heck am I paying for???

:smileyangry:

i was told to access u-verse with phone number and internet id

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 30, 2013 11:15:36 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Since this is account related one of the community managers will have to investigate this.  Hang tight and one will be around shortly.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Since this is account related one of the community managers will have to investigate this.  Hang tight and one will be around shortly.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: i was told to access u-verse with phone number and internet id

2 of 4 (301 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 30, 2013 1:18:02 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi denise,

We apologize about the inconveniences. We would be glad to assist you with this, and I will be sending you a private message regarding this matter.

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hi denise,

We apologize about the inconveniences. We would be glad to assist you with this, and I will be sending you a private message regarding this matter.

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

3 of 4 (301 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 3, 2013 5:37:31 PM
(0)
Tutor

Thanks, David. I appreciate your e-mail to me and the explanation of an early bill.

Thanks, David. I appreciate your e-mail to me and the explanation of an early bill.

4 of 4 (301 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments