i have phone and internet service, i would like to add wireless and tv services, I need info about sharing service for two lines and pricing

Contributor

i have phone and internet service, i would like to add wireless and tv services, I need info about sharing service for two lines and pricing

Message 1 of 3 (290 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: i have phone and internet service, i would like to add wireless and tv services, I need info about sharing service for two lines and pricing

As for adding the TV portion, log in here: myAT&T Login - Pay Bills Online & Manage Your AT&T Account.  Once logged in navigate to the drop down that says "I want to".  Click the arrow and select "update my plans and features".  Preceed from there.

As for the wireless I'm not sure if you can order that on the same area.  I would either call or stop by an AT&T store to pursue that.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (290 Views)
Employee

Re: i have phone and internet service, i would like to add wireless and tv services, I need info about sharing service for two lines and pricing

Hello oscarz, I will be happy to investigate if U-verse TV is available for your address and assist you further with the addition of TV service on your U-verse account. I have sent you a private message to discuss your options and help you make a selection that fits your needs.Smiley Happy

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (293 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.