Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 9, 2013
5:09:40 PM
View profile
how to disable or turn off ads on music screen savers ?

newbee did not expect ads on music channels how to turnoff/ opt out:

newbee did not expect ads on music channels how to turnoff/ opt out:

how to disable or turn off ads on music screen savers ?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2013 6:32:01 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

You could always run the audio out left and right from the Uverse box to a stereo receiver or other device and then turn off your TV and you won't see the ads.

Other than that it is what it is.  There is no opt out. 

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

You could always run the audio out left and right from the Uverse box to a stereo receiver or other device and then turn off your TV and you won't see the ads.

Other than that it is what it is.  There is no opt out. 

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: how to disable or turn off ads on music screen savers ?

2 of 2 (231 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments