how long does it take to get your rebate card in the mail?

Contributor

how long does it take to get your rebate card in the mail?

How long does it take to get the rebate card in the mail? On the site it says it was mailded on the 5th and its already the 13th

Message 1 of 5 (1,846 Views)
Community Manager

Re: how long does it take to get your rebate card in the mail?

[ Edited ]

Hello, ncmyers21!

Thanks for posting. According to our website, "you should receive your Reward Notification Letter within 30 days of installation (not ordering)."

For more information about when to expect your reward card, simply click on the link below.

Redemption Center FAQ

Let me know if that helps!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5 (1,812 Views)
Contributor

It has been 52 days and still nothing.
Message 3 of 5 (1,797 Views)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello, again!

Here's a helpful excerpt from the FAQ page I linked to previously that may answer your question.

"If it’s been greater than four weeks since you installed your qualifying service(s), try logging on to the Reward Center. Any eligible rewards should be displayed on the Reward Center website.
If you are still unable to obtain information on your rewards, please contact the AT&T Reward Center to initiate an investigation. The contact number can be found on the Contact Us link. To help expedite your request, please gather the following information before your call:

• A list of the services you ordered, the date you ordered these services and the date the services were installed. Your latest AT&T bill would be a good source for this information. If you need a copy of your latest AT&T bill, please visit http://www.att.com/ and click on "Manage Your AT&T Services".
  • Details on the amount and type of promotion you were offered by the sales associate."

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 5 (1,774 Views)

having the same problem, mine was supposdly mailed on the 25th, and today the well now 13th, still nothing. how long did it take you to end up getting it?

Message 5 of 5 (1,594 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.