how do I get the chanel 99 gov. and edu. for my city,Oshkosh, wi. have to program it in to my tv, but how.??

Contributor

how do I get the chanel 99 gov. and edu. for my city,Oshkosh, wi. have to program it in to my tv, but how.??

how can i get my city local gov. and education channel on my tv ,oshkosh wi. channel 99

Message 1 of 4 (514 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: how do I get the chanel 99 gov. and edu. for my city,Oshkosh, wi. have to program it in to my tv, but how.??

You can't program it.  The programming content on channel 99 is determined by AT&T according to the city your in.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (514 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: how do I get the chanel 99 gov. and edu. for my city,Oshkosh, wi. have to program it in to my tv, but how.??

Contact your city Govt and ask them to get it on ATT if they have a broadcast/webpage to add.  Here in metro Detroit, I see 49 local govts from all over the metro area including my city. Smiley Wink

Chris

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4 (514 Views)
Community Support

Hi lorraine,

We are happy to hear your interest with our public, educational, and government programming. The information that beebeesa and mibrnsurg provided are correct. Unfortunately, it does not appear to be available in your area, but we continual strive to participate in the local community and have established PEG programming in multiple communities already.

Currently, this is where it is offered and you can keep checking this site to see if your area pops up in it:

U-verse PEG - AT&T U-verse

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (514 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.