horrible customer service1!!!!

Contributor

horrible customer service1!!!!

[ Edited ]

ATT UVERSE has the worse customer service. From the day I began looking at starting service with you all it has been nothing but horrid! The first thing that happened was a customer service rep wouldnt even take the time out of his day to go over the options and find the best deal for me,was very rude and inconsiderate. The next thing, I got an install date of 9/24 (i placed my order 7/29). Which a manager was happy to change for me to 8/9. Then on my install date the technician the technician was suppose to be at my house from 1-3, i get an automated call at 245pm saying that they were very busy and were running late and that the tech would arrive within 30 mins. 30mins goes by and nobody shows up so i call of course they offer me free hidef for a year (which of course does not show on account and nobody knows about) and promise me the tech would be there by 4. At 345 i get a call from the installer saying he was still running late and was at the same house and would be there by 430. WELL HE DIDNT SHOW UP UNTIL 530!!!! I get things happen but that was 4 different times they changed the original time, you would think they would have known and made a call before 245 which is 15mins before they were suppose to be at my house saying they were going to be late. I could have made other plans, instead I had to make other arrangements for my kid to get picked up from daycare, and I had to miss work because he didnt show up until 530. He didnt finsih the install until 730... I am a nurse and work 3rd shift so my time is very valuable, I couldve worked around had i known this was going to happen. A few days after the install I was mowing the grass to find cords sticking out in the grass from under my house where he installed them. I get you all are busy but so am I and honestly dont think you all deserve my service you all definetly do not respect my time, i have been lied to numerous amounts of times about making up for your bad customer service and nothing ever shows on my account... I also need someone to come look at the wires outside of my house and see if they are okay...  I have called 10 times about these matters only to have your customer service reps say a manger will call me back. I did get an email from TRAVIS a customer care service manager, stating that my case had been over looked and that someone will be incontact soon. WELL ITS BEEN 14 DAYS AND NOBODY HAS CONTACTED ME YET!!! if someone doesnt contact me soon i will be taking my business elsewhere, its ridiculous you treat new customers that way... well its crazy you treat anyone like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CALL ME [Personal content removed for your safety]!  Thank you - CHRIS[Personal content removed for your safety]

Message 1 of 4 (268 Views)
Highlighted

Re: horrible customer service1!!!!

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you. Please include your name, account number, email address, phone number and the best time to contact you. Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time. It may take up to 48 hours for them to respond and please take into account weekends when contacting them.  

Customer care is not the same as customer service. They are a dedicated escalation team that gets issues resolved when other means have failed.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 2 of 4 (246 Views)
Contributor

I HAVE WROTE THEM EVERYDAY THIS WEEK AND NO RESPONSE OR CALL, THEN WHEN I CALL AND CHAT THE PEOPLE TELL ME THEY HAVE TO ESCALATE MY CASE TO A MANAGER AND THEY WILL MAKE SURE THAT THEY WILL CALL... NEVER HEARD FROM THEM, CHECKED AND DOUBLE CHECKED TO MAKE SURE MY EMAIL WAS RIGHT AND THAT MY NUMBER IS RIGHT. PLEASE FIND ME A SOLUTION!!!

Message 3 of 4 (204 Views)

You say that you have called and written repeatedly, but it sounds like you're contacting Customer Service (800-288-2020).  The link in oufanindallas' reply is to ATT Customer Care, which is not the same as CS.  They are contacted via Private Message using the link provided, not directly by email, chat or phone, and they are a group of social media managers who are able to escalate your problem.  Just give them your name, account number and contact information, and they will contact you, usually within 1-2 business days.  Just watch the blue envelope at the top right of your screen for a reply.  They have been very effective for quite a few forum members.  If, in fact, you have contacted them, I would try again--they are usually very prompt and dependable.

docbombay 

"Everything should be made as simple as possible--but not simpler."
--Albert Einstein
Message 4 of 4 (198 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.