Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jan 19, 2014
4:29:11 PM
View profile
hi
Edited by NorthLineTony on Jan 19, 2014 at 4:30:51 PM

i

Im back in Michigan after a 15 month stay in Florida. We bought a Seiki HDTV and it was hooked up to Bright House. This week I am going to see if I can get an even , no charge wired STB for a wireless STB to hook the Seiki HDTV to Uverse. If I have to pay for the exchange, WE'LL have to do some cable reworking and use the old wired STB. I will let you know who gives a better picture and sound.... Bright House or Uverse. TTYL. 

Tony

i

Im back in Michigan after a 15 month stay in Florida. We bought a Seiki HDTV and it was hooked up to Bright House. This week I am going to see if I can get an even , no charge wired STB for a wireless STB to hook the Seiki HDTV to Uverse. If I have to pay for the exchange, WE'LL have to do some cable reworking and use the old wired STB. I will let you know who gives a better picture and sound.... Bright House or Uverse. TTYL. 

Tony

hi

[ Edited ]
3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 21, 2014 9:40:39 AM
(0)
Community Support
Edited by DavidCS on Jan 21, 2014 at 12:39:26 PM

Hi Tony,

Welcome back to the community! Thank you for sharing your U-verse experience. If you have any problems, we will be happy to assist.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hi Tony,

Welcome back to the community! Thank you for sharing your U-verse experience. If you have any problems, we will be happy to assist.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: hi

[ Edited ]
2 of 4 (86 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 21, 2014 12:22:51 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Welcome back Tony.  I have to question why you moved back here from Florida (to be in this weather and all). Smiley Wink  Glad to see you are back.

Welcome back Tony.  I have to question why you moved back here from Florida (to be in this weather and all). Smiley Wink  Glad to see you are back.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 4 (72 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 21, 2014 12:36:58 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

I was kind of wondering where old NLT went.

I was kind of wondering where old NLT went.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (68 Views)