hi

Highlighted
Professor

hi

[ Edited ]

i

Im back in Michigan after a 15 month stay in Florida. We bought a Seiki HDTV and it was hooked up to Bright House. This week I am going to see if I can get an even , no charge wired STB for a wireless STB to hook the Seiki HDTV to Uverse. If I have to pay for the exchange, WE'LL have to do some cable reworking and use the old wired STB. I will let you know who gives a better picture and sound.... Bright House or Uverse. TTYL. 

Tony

Message 1 of 4 (140 Views)
Community Support

Re: hi

[ Edited ]

Hi Tony,

Welcome back to the community! Thank you for sharing your U-verse experience. If you have any problems, we will be happy to assist.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (89 Views)
Expert

Welcome back Tony.  I have to question why you moved back here from Florida (to be in this weather and all). Smiley Wink  Glad to see you are back.

Message 3 of 4 (75 Views)
ACE - Expert

I was kind of wondering where old NLT went.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4 (71 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.