help

Tutor

help

, i have been looking threw at&t forum to see if i can find a solution to a problem we have in one of our stores. Our at&t DSL connection was working previous to out Uverse install on 4/1/14 once we installed uverse it no longer worked. The installer told us our computer was the problem. I have tried contacting At&t several times but nothing has worked. help!

Message 1 of 2 (91 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: help

IMAGE33 wrote:

, i have been looking threw at&t forum to see if i can find a solution to a problem we have in one of our stores. Our at&t DSL connection was working previous to out Uverse install on 4/1/14 once we installed uverse it no longer worked. The installer told us our computer was the problem. I have tried contacting At&t several times but nothing has worked. help!

OK, I'm a little confused by your statement, and I want to make sure I'm understanding what you are saying.

Previously you had DSL Service through AT&T.  On April 1st you had AT&T install U-Verse (presumably High Speed Internet service).  Now you can't access the internet via your new U-Verse service.  Is that what you are needing help with?

For clarity, your old DSL service ould have been disconnected because U-Verse and DSL can not both be active on the same physical wires at the same time, so your old DSL not working is expected.  

For your U-Verse not working, what are you seeing?  On the RG (Residential Gateway) is the broadband light lit? Is it on solid, or is it blinking? Is it green or red? Are there other lights on the RG that are on? What are tehy labeled? Are they solid or blinking? Are they green or red?

Let's Start here, and we can get more specific once we know this basic information.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2 (53 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.