frequent TV signal loss & picture jitters

Contributor

frequent TV signal loss & picture jitters

Hi All,

I have AT&T Uverse TV and internet for over a year. For last two months, the problem of TV signal loss, picture jitters and internet hiccups is getting worse. A tech checked everything and replaced the modem and some connectors etc. but  the problem is still the same and happens many times daily. The wiring is  old coax.

Installed Uverserealtime App today and will be attaching screenshots of its stats for any clues. Noticed lots of errors in those.

Another tech is scheduled to come in a couple of days so appreciate any checks/fixes to pass on to him.

Thanks in advance, Raman

Message 1 of 4 (434 Views)
Contributor

Re: frequent TV signal loss & picture jitters

[ Edited ]

Here is link to uverserealtime screenshot images folder:

https://forums.att.com/t5/media/gallerypage/user-id/2818245/album-id/3845

Message 2 of 4 (429 Views)
ACE - Expert

[ Edited ]

Well, I don't see anything really wrong with your bit loading graph or profile, but man your error stats are the pits.

Since you've already called and had a tech come out and you don't have resolution, please click this AT&T logoCustomer Service link to send a Private Message (PM) to the AT&T customer service team to help you resolve your request. You can expect a reply via return PM (the blue envelope envelopein the upper right hand corner of this site) in a business day or three.

Include in your PM a link to your post here, your Billing Account Number (BAN) and the best way and time to contact you.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4 (377 Views)
Contributor

Thanks for the tip. I've already a tech scheduled to come on Friday so will show him these stats as well. If he does not know this in-depth stuff, then I will start the online message with AT&T support as advised.
Message 4 of 4 (359 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.