free HD Preview from Uverse

Tutor

free HD Preview from Uverse

[ Edited ]

I clicked on the 'learn more' link and just get a blank page.  I'm trying to sign up for the free Screen Pack on Ch 9910, but when I go to order, it's telling me I'll be charged $5.  I just want the free option.  How do I get that?

[Subject edited to reflect new topic]

Message 1 of 3 (706 Views)
ACE - Master

free HD Preview from Uverse Dec. 2012

[ Edited ]

lilyf wrote:

I clicked on the 'learn more' link and just get a blank page.  I'm trying to sign up for the free Screen Pack on Ch 9910, but when I go to order, it's telling me I'll be charged $5.  I just want the free option.  How do I get that?

[Subject edited to reflect new topic]

Look at the date on the original post.  It was from 2012.  I've notified the mods to remove this thread.

If you are inquiring about the free U450 weekend, you don't have to do anything.  It just appears.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (695 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: free HD Preview from Uverse Dec. 2012

[ Edited ]

lilyf - I do see that the screen pack is supposed to be available free during this free U450 period. They said the same thing when it was introduced. At that previous time I tried it & it did not work.

I also see the instructions to sign - up. I was going to complain about the need to sign up for screen pack but I thought why not just try it without signing up & it works.

Go to channel one or on-demand from the menu on the TV - Not the on-demand button on the remote. And, you will see selections for screen pack that will play without sign-up.

On uverse.com use the browse button to get to on-demand & find a screen pack learn more - ignore any sign-up, click browse titles button on screen pack description & find some shows. Plays from here, too

You do need to sign-in to uverse.com. Let me know how it goes.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3 (650 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.