Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 28, 2013
8:47:06 AM
View profile
free HD Preview from Uverse
Edited by Phil-101 on Nov 28, 2013 at 11:17:01 AM

I clicked on the 'learn more' link and just get a blank page.  I'm trying to sign up for the free Screen Pack on Ch 9910, but when I go to order, it's telling me I'll be charged $5.  I just want the free option.  How do I get that?

[Subject edited to reflect new topic]

I clicked on the 'learn more' link and just get a blank page.  I'm trying to sign up for the free Screen Pack on Ch 9910, but when I go to order, it's telling me I'll be charged $5.  I just want the free option.  How do I get that?

free HD Preview from Uverse

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 28, 2013 9:05:12 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by Phil-101 on Nov 28, 2013 at 11:17:27 AM

lilyf wrote:

Look at the date on the original post.  It was from 2012.  I've notified the mods to remove this thread.

If you are inquiring about the free U450 weekend, you don't have to do anything.  It just appears.

lilyf wrote:

Look at the date on the original post.  It was from 2012.  I've notified the mods to remove this thread.

If you are inquiring about the free U450 weekend, you don't have to do anything.  It just appears.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

free HD Preview from Uverse Dec. 2012

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (642 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 28, 2013 3:05:04 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Edited by aviewer on Nov 28, 2013 at 3:13:15 PM

lilyf - I do see that the screen pack is supposed to be available free during this free U450 period. They said the same thing when it was introduced. At that previous time I tried it & it did not work.

I also see the instructions to sign - up. I was going to complain about the need to sign up for screen pack but I thought why not just try it without signing up & it works.

Go to channel one or on-demand from the menu on the TV - Not the on-demand button on the remote. And, you will see selections for screen pack that will play without sign-up.

On uverse.com use the browse button to get to on-demand & find a screen pack learn more - ignore any sign-up, click browse titles button on screen pack description & find some shows. Plays from here, too

You do need to sign-in to uverse.com. Let me know how it goes.

lilyf - I do see that the screen pack is supposed to be available free during this free U450 period. They said the same thing when it was introduced. At that previous time I tried it & it did not work.

I also see the instructions to sign - up. I was going to complain about the need to sign up for screen pack but I thought why not just try it without signing up & it works.

Go to channel one or on-demand from the menu on the TV - Not the on-demand button on the remote. And, you will see selections for screen pack that will play without sign-up.

On uverse.com use the browse button to get to on-demand & find a screen pack learn more - ignore any sign-up, click browse titles button on screen pack description & find some shows. Plays from here, too

You do need to sign-in to uverse.com. Let me know how it goes.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: free HD Preview from Uverse Dec. 2012

[ Edited ]
3 of 3 (597 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments