existing customer deals??

existing customer deals??

Been a loyal customer for awhile.  Just recently my bill went well over $200 for u300, max internet, and a land line phone. I have 4 recievers and HD as well.  At that price im not willing to pay.  Tried calling in to lower my bill and maybe downgrade services to lower the cost, intstead they uped my service to u450 and max plus internet and no phone service.  Didnt save me any moeney.  I am very unhappy that current customers get treated poorly.   I will call one more time to try to get a lower price if not bye bye UVerse.  Done venting!!

Message 1 of 3 (275 Views)
ACE - Scholar

Re: existing customer deals??

[ Edited ]

So your bill is now the normal price after having the discount. I have seen some on here will tell you to call and threaten to leave. Then they might offer you a discount.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (260 Views)
Highlighted
Employee

Re: existing customer deals??

It's not that we don't value you as an existing customer, it's that we as sales reps are limited to what we can offer existing customers. Usually what we can offer is free upgrades on tv, internet and phone if not within a promo. If you want another yearly promo, call 800-288-2020. Enter in either your U-Verse phone number or your contact number. The system will recognize you account and then ask you what you are calling about. Say 'Cancel service' and this will direct you to our Customer Relations team which should be able to offer you another yearly promo. While they may not be able to give you the new customer promo's that you see on our website, they can usually get you something that will keep your bill much lower than regular pricing.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (224 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.