Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 6, 2013
7:13:32 AM
View profile
email contacts not showing up in drop down menu
Edited by Taylarie on Sep 6, 2013 at 7:19:33 AM

I have the same problem. I click on the compose list and type in the letters of the person to whom I am sending the message but the list does not populate therefore I cannot pick from the list. I have reinstalled browser and talked with ATT tech and still no solution. I have cleared cache etc. It is unusual that sometimes it will work and then stops.

[Subject edited as new thread was created] - moderator

I have the same problem. I click on the compose list and type in the letters of the person to whom I am sending the message but the list does not populate therefore I cannot pick from the list. I have reinstalled browser and talked with ATT tech and still no solution. I have cleared cache etc. It is unusual that sometimes it will work and then stops.

email contacts not showing up in drop down menu

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 7, 2013 2:57:50 PM
(0)
ACE - Guru

This has happen to me a few times too. It always seemed to fix it self after about 8 hours of not using it.

logsplitter wrote:

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!

This has happen to me a few times too. It always seemed to fix it self after about 8 hours of not using it.

logsplitter wrote:

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: email contacts not showing up in drop down menu

2 of 3 (605 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 11, 2013 2:00:49 PM
(0)
Community Support

I'm sorry to hear you're both having problems. Visit this thread http://forums.att.com/t5/Email-Internet-Security/Email-contacts-disappear/m-p/3228615#M12424 and take a look at the Accepted Solution.  Following those steps seems to be helping. 

Let us know if this works for you! 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I'm sorry to hear you're both having problems. Visit this thread http://forums.att.com/t5/Email-Internet-Security/Email-contacts-disappear/m-p/3228615#M12424 and take a look at the Accepted Solution.  Following those steps seems to be helping. 

Let us know if this works for you! 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: email contacts not showing up in drop down menu

3 of 3 (529 Views)