email contacts not showing up in drop down menu

Contributor

email contacts not showing up in drop down menu

[ Edited ]

I have the same problem. I click on the compose list and type in the letters of the person to whom I am sending the message but the list does not populate therefore I cannot pick from the list. I have reinstalled browser and talked with ATT tech and still no solution. I have cleared cache etc. It is unusual that sometimes it will work and then stops.

[Subject edited as new thread was created] - moderator

Message 1 of 3 (667 Views)
Highlighted
Guru

Re: email contacts not showing up in drop down menu

This has happen to me a few times too. It always seemed to fix it self after about 8 hours of not using it.

logsplitter wrote:

I have the same problem. I click on the compose list and type in the letters of the person to whom I am sending the message but the list does not populate therefore I cannot pick from the list. I have reinstalled browser and talked with ATT tech and still no solution. I have cleared cache etc. It is unusual that sometimes it will work and then stops.

[Subject edited as new thread was created] - moderator

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!
Message 2 of 3 (613 Views)
Community Support

Re: email contacts not showing up in drop down menu

I'm sorry to hear you're both having problems. Visit this thread http://forums.att.com/t5/Email-Internet-Security/Email-contacts-disappear/m-p/3228615#M12424 and take a look at the Accepted Solution.  Following those steps seems to be helping. 

Let us know if this works for you! 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (537 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.