Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jan 14, 2014
4:50:19 AM
customer service
Edited by Taylarie on Jan 14, 2014 at 7:33:58 AM

I'm not sure if this is the right way to post, as I am new to the site. I joined and initially sent a private message to a customer service rep after being quite upset about rate increases, problems with service and lack luster responses from some AT&T personnel, including a "supervisor." I called back ("try, try, again"), and was pleasantly surprised by the immediate assistance I received from "James," who then referred me to "Matt," in the Retention Dept...after speaking with the two of them I REALLY felt like a valued customer, and was happy to continue my relationship with AT&T! I agree, a small group or caring citizens can make a difference!

I'm not sure if this is the right way to post, as I am new to the site. I joined and initially sent a private message to a customer service rep after being quite upset about rate increases, problems with service and lack luster responses from some AT&T personnel, including a "supervisor." I called back ("try, try, again"), and was pleasantly surprised by the immediate assistance I received from "James," who then referred me to "Matt," in the Retention Dept...after speaking with the two of them I REALLY felt like a valued customer, and was happy to continue my relationship with AT&T! I agree, a small group or caring citizens can make a difference!

customer service

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 14, 2014 12:30:42 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi commonsenseisdead,

Thank you for sharing your experince. I am always happy to about the postive impacts that a few individuals can make.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hi commonsenseisdead,

Thank you for sharing your experince. I am always happy to about the postive impacts that a few individuals can make.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: customer service

2 of 3 (209 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 19, 2014 5:55:58 AM
(0)
Employee

Thank you for sharing. It's always nice to hear of a positive experience. Wish more customer's would share them.

Thank you for sharing. It's always nice to hear of a positive experience. Wish more customer's would share them.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: customer service

3 of 3 (159 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments