Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Oct 9, 2013
9:51:08 AM
compliment

I  love AT&T U-verse. On Monday my dvr malfunctioned. I called AT&T for support. They talked me through troubleshooting to no avail. The rep told me they would send me a new one. I was told I could receive it that same day, but if not definitely the next day. True to their word, it arrived Tuesday morning at 10 AM. I hooked it up, but it wasn't working. I call AT&T again, who helped me troubleshoot again. It still didn't work. I was told they could send a tech out the very same day between 4 PM - 8 PM. The tech called and showed up at 3:10 PM. He was doing by 4:15 PM. Same day service, professional, and courteous! Way to go AT&T you never disappoint my family and I. You have the best CUSTOMER SERVICE! Great job Tech Dashon J. I'd like to recommend him for a commendation. His service was 10s across the board!

I  love AT&T U-verse. On Monday my dvr malfunctioned. I called AT&T for support. They talked me through troubleshooting to no avail. The rep told me they would send me a new one. I was told I could receive it that same day, but if not definitely the next day. True to their word, it arrived Tuesday morning at 10 AM. I hooked it up, but it wasn't working. I call AT&T again, who helped me troubleshoot again. It still didn't work. I was told they could send a tech out the very same day between 4 PM - 8 PM. The tech called and showed up at 3:10 PM. He was doing by 4:15 PM. Same day service, professional, and courteous! Way to go AT&T you never disappoint my family and I. You have the best CUSTOMER SERVICE! Great job Tech Dashon J. I'd like to recommend him for a commendation. His service was 10s across the board!

compliment

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 9, 2013 9:56:30 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hi jlwmcfarland,

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums and thank you for your praise. I am always happy to hear about the customer experience, and I will definitely let Dashon and his manager know about his great customer service!

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hi jlwmcfarland,

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums and thank you for your praise. I am always happy to hear about the customer experience, and I will definitely let Dashon and his manager know about his great customer service!

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: compliment

2 of 4 (429 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 9, 2013 10:14:52 AM
(0)
Expert
Edited by RCSMG on Oct 9, 2013 at 10:15:24 AM

Thanks for the positive post.  If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to post here in the forum.  There are plenty of people here who are ready willing and able to offer you help in the form of information, resources, and suggestions.  Enjoy.

Thanks for the positive post.  If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to post here in the forum.  There are plenty of people here who are ready willing and able to offer you help in the form of information, resources, and suggestions.  Enjoy.

[ Edited ]
3 of 4 (421 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 9, 2013 10:53:19 AM
(0)
Community Manager
Edited by ATTDmitriyCM on Oct 11, 2013 at 6:26:59 AM

Hello @jlwmcfarland 

I just want to say thank you for sharing your great experience with us!

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello @jlwmcfarland 

I just want to say thank you for sharing your great experience with us!

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

[ Edited ]
4 of 4 (407 Views)