Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 9, 2013
5:40:37 PM
View profile
closed account payment histoy

Hi please help, i have had att for about 2 years but we have moved so much from on city to another that we closed the account opened againg and so on. For collage i need to show 12 month of payments and from my current account i have 7 month but i would need to get the payment histoy for my old account to be able to get the 12 month. i have my old account number but it wont let me register it in att to check the history and when I call no one seems to help me, one guy told me i had to do it myself registering the account like in the new one but when i tried it says the acccount does not appear.

please help getting these records i really nead that payment histoy for collage and i have been a customer for 2 years now.

thank you

Hi please help, i have had att for about 2 years but we have moved so much from on city to another that we closed the account opened againg and so on. For collage i need to show 12 month of payments and from my current account i have 7 month but i would need to get the payment histoy for my old account to be able to get the 12 month. i have my old account number but it wont let me register it in att to check the history and when I call no one seems to help me, one guy told me i had to do it myself registering the account like in the new one but when i tried it says the acccount does not appear.

please help getting these records i really nead that payment histoy for collage and i have been a customer for 2 years now.

thank you

closed account payment histoy

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 10, 2013 4:59:13 AM
(0)
Guru

Do you have (or can you get) cancelled checks or EFT records from your bank?  A bank statement itself would probably not constitute proof of payment, but specific transaction records such as these may do the trick.  

docbombay

"Everything should be made as simple as possible--but not simpler."
--Albert Einstein

Do you have (or can you get) cancelled checks or EFT records from your bank?  A bank statement itself would probably not constitute proof of payment, but specific transaction records such as these may do the trick.  

docbombay

Re: closed account payment histoy

2 of 2 (390 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments