Helpful Links

closed account payment histoy

Contributor

closed account payment histoy

Hi please help, i have had att for about 2 years but we have moved so much from on city to another that we closed the account opened againg and so on. For collage i need to show 12 month of payments and from my current account i have 7 month but i would need to get the payment histoy for my old account to be able to get the 12 month. i have my old account number but it wont let me register it in att to check the history and when I call no one seems to help me, one guy told me i had to do it myself registering the account like in the new one but when i tried it says the acccount does not appear.

please help getting these records i really nead that payment histoy for collage and i have been a customer for 2 years now.

thank you

Message 1 of 2

Re: closed account payment histoy

Do you have (or can you get) cancelled checks or EFT records from your bank?  A bank statement itself would probably not constitute proof of payment, but specific transaction records such as these may do the trick.  

docbombay

"Everything should be made as simple as possible--but not simpler."
--Albert Einstein
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support