Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jun 8, 2012
9:09:10 AM
click & clack retiring

Say it aint so.Smiley Sad

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/06/08/154576808/car-talk-guys-are-retiring-but-their-best-s...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Say it aint so.Smiley Sad

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/06/08/154576808/car-talk-guys-are-retiring-but-their-best-stuff-will-be-rebroadcast

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

neon_sign.jpg

click & clack retiring

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 9, 2012 11:18:06 AM
(0)
Employee

I missed the announcement if it was on the show this Saturday. I may have been busy if they announced it. Will have to listen closer to the Sunday repeat.

I missed the announcement if it was on the show this Saturday. I may have been busy if they announced it. Will have to listen closer to the Sunday repeat.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: click & clack retiring

2 of 2 (159 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments