cisco any connect secure mobility client

Contributor

cisco any connect secure mobility client

i just signed for u-verse internet. i can connect to the internet but i need the vpn client to connect to outlook at work. it was unecessary before. furthermore, i can not print from my wireless printer at home when hooked up to vpn.
Message 1 of 3

Re: cisco any connect secure mobility client

You can't print at home when on VPN unless you do a split tunnel configuration.  You could also enable the internet printing on your printer, that would enable it from anywhere.

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: cisco any connect secure mobility client

A lot of (if not most) VPN servers are configured not to allow you to split tunnel.  When you have the VPN, all traffic must go from you PC to the VPN server, so local devices (like printers) can't be reached.

Why would you not have had to VPN on your previous ISP?  Did your office have your old IP address on some sort of list?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support