Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jul 8, 2013
7:11:53 PM
View profile
cancelled within less then a day of activation... $150 bill?

I was told because of how everything has went down - internet not working, them not listening to any request I made... (they sent my package to an address i didn't live in yet when i specifically told them to send it to my current residence...) that my u-verse would be cancelled and there would be no charge to me. Today, I received a letter saying i owed about $150 for a day of service? How can this be? I tried calling customer service but they automated voice told me to call back later... so I did, twice, and got that same message.

I was told because of how everything has went down - internet not working, them not listening to any request I made... (they sent my package to an address i didn't live in yet when i specifically told them to send it to my current residence...) that my u-verse would be cancelled and there would be no charge to me. Today, I received a letter saying i owed about $150 for a day of service? How can this be? I tried calling customer service but they automated voice told me to call back later... so I did, twice, and got that same message.

cancelled within less then a day of activation... $150 bill?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 9, 2013 11:18:23 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Click on the hyperlink in my sig for AT&T Customer Care and you will be taken to their profile.  Customer Care is an escalation team that is higher than regular Customer Support.  Send them a PM with your info and concern and they will be in touch with you.  Watch the blue envelope at the top of the forum page for message notification as they will reply to you via PM as well.  They will help you get this resolved.

Click on the hyperlink in my sig for AT&T Customer Care and you will be taken to their profile.  Customer Care is an escalation team that is higher than regular Customer Support.  Send them a PM with your info and concern and they will be in touch with you.  Watch the blue envelope at the top of the forum page for message notification as they will reply to you via PM as well.  They will help you get this resolved.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: cancelled within less then a day of activation... $150 bill?

2 of 3 (480 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 10, 2013 3:14:53 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi ncaiazj3,

We received your private message and one of our managers will be reaching out to you shortly.

Thanks!

Nicole K.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Hi ncaiazj3,

We received your private message and one of our managers will be reaching out to you shortly.

Thanks!

Nicole K.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Re: cancelled within less then a day of activation... $150 bill?

3 of 3 (436 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments