Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Mar 15, 2013
11:15:13 AM
View profile
call blocking maximum

How do I increase the maximum number of calls blocked to 100?  The current maximum of 20 is way to low.

How do I increase the maximum number of calls blocked to 100?  The current maximum of 20 is way to low.

call blocking maximum

6 replies
(3) Me too
(3) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 15, 2013 11:42:00 AM
(1)
ACE - Master

Blocks up to 1,500 telephone & fax numbers (up to 16 digits each).  Here is a website where they list the product.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Blocks up to 1,500 telephone & fax numbers (up to 16 digits each).  Here is a website where they list the product.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: call blocking maximum

2 of 7 (1,157 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 15, 2013 1:37:46 PM
(0)
Tutor

BeeBee SA,

Thanks for the response regarding available blocking solutions outside of AT&T.  Since I'm paying about $25 / month for AT&T phone service I was looking for a solution from AT&T.  Hopefully AT&T will change there blocking call maximum to at least 100 since 20 is way to low.  Or maybe AT&T already has at least 100 but I simply don't know how to do it.  Anyone know how to get the max to more than 20 with AT&T ??

big321

BeeBee SA,

Thanks for the response regarding available blocking solutions outside of AT&T.  Since I'm paying about $25 / month for AT&T phone service I was looking for a solution from AT&T.  Hopefully AT&T will change there blocking call maximum to at least 100 since 20 is way to low.  Or maybe AT&T already has at least 100 but I simply don't know how to do it.  Anyone know how to get the max to more than 20 with AT&T ??

big321

3 of 7 (1,130 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 15, 2013 2:26:43 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by skeeterintexas on Mar 15, 2013 at 2:30:36 PM

20 is the max. 

Edit to add link: http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB401019#fbid=0OmFBsRZx6O

If you want more, as BeeBee posted, you will need to use something other than the option offered by ATT.

20 is the max. 

Edit to add link: http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB401019#fbid=0OmFBsRZx6O

If you want more, as BeeBee posted, you will need to use something other than the option offered by ATT.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

[ Edited ]
4 of 7 (1,117 Views)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2013 8:27:34 AM
(1)
Mentor

Yeah that sucks and is very limiting.  With as much as we are paying and all the other frills we get as part of the service, 20 seems like a joke.

Secondly, having all the phone stuff integrated into my U-Verse TV service, I can get into my account and list numbers called, etc. etc. on the screen.  It would be nice if right there on the screen I could pick out a number in my callers list and block it.  The interface to do this online is extremely clumsy and works terribly.  If I block a few numbers and save the list then remember a number I forgot, if I enter this new number in that wipes out my list I had put in earlier.

Yeah that sucks and is very limiting.  With as much as we are paying and all the other frills we get as part of the service, 20 seems like a joke.

Secondly, having all the phone stuff integrated into my U-Verse TV service, I can get into my account and list numbers called, etc. etc. on the screen.  It would be nice if right there on the screen I could pick out a number in my callers list and block it.  The interface to do this online is extremely clumsy and works terribly.  If I block a few numbers and save the list then remember a number I forgot, if I enter this new number in that wipes out my list I had put in earlier.

5 of 7 (918 Views)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 25, 2013 1:28:26 PM
(1)
Voyager

How can we make AT&T take this more serious and increase the number to greater than 20?

I still believe that I could use the ability to sreen out area codes altogether.

How can we make AT&T take this more serious and increase the number to greater than 20?

I still believe that I could use the ability to sreen out area codes altogether.

6 of 7 (591 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 25, 2013 6:26:16 PM
(0)
Mentor

When you figure it out let me know, cause right now its a joke.

When you figure it out let me know, cause right now its a joke.

7 of 7 (577 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments