billing

Highlighted
Contributor

billing

Who can I contact via email about my U-verse bill? I want a paper trail so I won't be transfered 6 times before I'm ignored. AT&T has almost perfected customer dodging.

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Guru

Re: billing

You can send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you in two to three business days to help you get a resolution to your problems.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

the issue has not been resolved so how do I undo a "solved" post?

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert

You asked a question, the answer to which has been provided.  To that extent, your question is solved while your underlying issue may not be.

Keep in mind that this is primarily a customer-to-customer forum, not a help desk issue tracking system.  If someone else comes to the forums needing the answer to the question you asked, the answer that is marked solved is the correct one.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support