Helpful Links

billing fraud by 3rd party GDN Networks

Contributor

billing fraud by 3rd party GDN Networks

Alert: my monthly Uverse Voice bill alerted me that our account had used more minutes than billed for.

On second look I found a phone number listed 41 times in month of August 2013.  On googleing this number it was listed  :

Dial-up Numbers for Georgia

Bad number on my monthly bill:  [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

How do I file a "claim on Charges" online?  

The Billing dept at 800-288-2020  was of some help but after 45 minutes waiting and talking, but no one took the above information to cease and desist this obvious? I believe it is fraud by DGN Networks, whose business phone is disconnected.

Any suggestions on how to stop this unauthorized use of my ATT Uverse Voice?

Anyone else experience this?

gard_neely@bellsouth.net

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: billing fraud by 3rd party GDN Networks

gard305 - First thing to do is put it on the blocked list. Then send pm to attcustomercare using this link with your account & contact info - http://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

Another thought - most states have  a low priced POTS lifeline service, subject to income limits. You might call the telco side to see if you can get service & not worry about minutes.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Announcements

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Entertainment this holiday season!

Additional Support