Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 14, 2013
5:45:54 AM
billing customer service terrible
I too have had a disgusting experience with the at&t customer service. For 1 thing I have had to deal with the most horrible situations with not working phones. In the last 3 weeks I have talked to at&t more than anyone else and the calls are always hours long. When they finally resolved the whole phones situation, everything I was promised would not be on my bill I am finding now on my bill. And surprise! All those notes they said they were leaving in the account are not there. Its frustrating because I was prepared to leave several times because I do not have the time to be annoyed over phones and phone service, but they used these so called solutions to keep me but in the end, I'm being charged for them this is terrible customer service. I also had an agent actually argue with me yesterday and after saying my name correctly several times throughout the conversation he suddenly began purposely mis pernouncing it and being rude. When I said I am probably going to just leave he said ok. I do not have to deal with this. I liked at&t at first and really am trying to hang in there because aside from their crapoy customer service, I enjoy the carrier when everything works properly but I will not put up with people that dont know how to treat their customers. I think I am going to look into other carriers because at this point I could care less about any fees that follow.
I too have had a disgusting experience with the at&t customer service. For 1 thing I have had to deal with the most horrible situations with not working phones. In the last 3 weeks I have talked to at&t more than anyone else and the calls are always hours long. When they finally resolved the whole phones situation, everything I was promised would not be on my bill I am finding now on my bill. And surprise! All those notes they said they were leaving in the account are not there. Its frustrating because I was prepared to leave several times because I do not have the time to be annoyed over phones and phone service, but they used these so called solutions to keep me but in the end, I'm being charged for them this is terrible customer service. I also had an agent actually argue with me yesterday and after saying my name correctly several times throughout the conversation he suddenly began purposely mis pernouncing it and being rude. When I said I am probably going to just leave he said ok. I do not have to deal with this. I liked at&t at first and really am trying to hang in there because aside from their crapoy customer service, I enjoy the carrier when everything works properly but I will not put up with people that dont know how to treat their customers. I think I am going to look into other carriers because at this point I could care less about any fees that follow.

billing customer service terrible

7 replies
(5) Me too
(5) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 15, 2013 3:11:05 PM
(0)
Contributor

I also had problems with customer service being rude and incompetent.  Had to spend hours on the phone and still nothing resolved!!!!

I made online payments which the bank said were paid, but ATT declined payment.  They said there was a problem with verification, but couldn't tell me what the problem was.

I am so fed up with ATT, I will be looking for a different company to do business with.

I also had problems with customer service being rude and incompetent.  Had to spend hours on the phone and still nothing resolved!!!!

I made online payments which the bank said were paid, but ATT declined payment.  They said there was a problem with verification, but couldn't tell me what the problem was.

I am so fed up with ATT, I will be looking for a different company to do business with.

Re: billing customer service terrible

2 of 8 (1,785 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 15, 2013 4:24:15 PM
(0)
Tutor
I too had a similar issue where a payment was paid and I didnt find out it wasnt until they turned my service off. I called back again and the person I spoke to finally helped me and saw the notes that other representatives "couldnt see". It is sickening. I am getting pretty fed up with them and its a shame because I enjoy the actual phone service.

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S®4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
I too had a similar issue where a payment was paid and I didnt find out it wasnt until they turned my service off. I called back again and the person I spoke to finally helped me and saw the notes that other representatives "couldnt see". It is sickening. I am getting pretty fed up with them and its a shame because I enjoy the actual phone service.

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S®4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

3 of 8 (1,774 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 2, 2013 2:51:15 PM
(0)
Community Support

I'm so sorry to hear the two of you had such horrible experiences. Can we help? We have a great team of managers that would be happy to help. You can contact us here by sending us a Private message with your full name, account number, contact number and the best time to reach you. 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I'm so sorry to hear the two of you had such horrible experiences. Can we help? We have a great team of managers that would be happy to help. You can contact us here by sending us a Private message with your full name, account number, contact number and the best time to reach you. 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 8 (1,492 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 9:01:06 AM
(0)
Tutor

totally agree with you . On top of that their chat associates are the slowest people in the world they chat with 10 people at the same time i guess

totally agree with you . On top of that their chat associates are the slowest people in the world they chat with 10 people at the same time i guess

5 of 8 (1,375 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2013 1:31:58 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hi, timur1416!

Did you have anything in particular you needed help with? As I stated in my response to your last posting in a different thread, you are welcome to send us a private message by clicking here so we can help you.

As a reminder, we will need you to provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you.

Let me know if you have any questions!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hi, timur1416!

Did you have anything in particular you needed help with? As I stated in my response to your last posting in a different thread, you are welcome to send us a private message by clicking here so we can help you.

As a reminder, we will need you to provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you.

Let me know if you have any questions!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

6 of 8 (1,288 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 17, 2013 3:29:47 PM
(0)
Contributor

I too have had THE WORST customer service experience ever.  One of the agents was rude to me several times as well, saying things like "How would I know who was supposed to call you?  This is a big organization" after I asked why I didn't get a call back from a manager (was told they would call me back in 15 minutes and I waited 2 hours).  She then lied and said someone did call me when they didn't - I am shocked they would tell such a brazen lie when they can see my phone records and verify that I had no incoming calls.  I'm not sure who I can talk to without getting nowhere yet again and getting treated terribly after being a customer for years.  At this point, I am considering terminating no matter how mch it costs me.

I too have had THE WORST customer service experience ever.  One of the agents was rude to me several times as well, saying things like "How would I know who was supposed to call you?  This is a big organization" after I asked why I didn't get a call back from a manager (was told they would call me back in 15 minutes and I waited 2 hours).  She then lied and said someone did call me when they didn't - I am shocked they would tell such a brazen lie when they can see my phone records and verify that I had no incoming calls.  I'm not sure who I can talk to without getting nowhere yet again and getting treated terribly after being a customer for years.  At this point, I am considering terminating no matter how mch it costs me.

7 of 8 (980 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 18, 2013 1:26:54 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, ernie973!

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear about your recent interactions with our representatives. If there's a particular issue we could help you with, please send us a private message by clicking here.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Hello, ernie973!

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear about your recent interactions with our representatives. If there's a particular issue we could help you with, please send us a private message by clicking here.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

8 of 8 (930 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments