beIN Sports 3D

Expert

beIN Sports 3D

I see 2 new channels in the Guide:

 

664 - beIN Sports 3D

 

1664 - beIN Sports 3D

1,438 Views
Message 1 of 11
Employee

Re: beIN Sports 3D

Oh my goodness. I just visited my folks last night and my dad asked if U-verse had these channels but, I said no. Smiley LOL

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 11
Employee

Re: beIN Sports 3D


MorganCS wrote:

Oh my goodness. I just visited my folks last night and my dad asked if U-verse had these channels but, I said no. Smiley LOL


Are you kidding me Morgan!! LOL The 3D is new! BeIN has been here for a month or so now.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 11
Employee

Re: beIN Sports 3D

Haha, must have missed the memo. Looks like my dad is in for a good surprise, he's been thinking about switching to U-verse so I know this will give him a good shove to switch over. 

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 11
ACE - Professor

Re: beIN Sports 3D

Apparently, it's 3D only when certain games are broadcast in 3D. I saw the schedule last night and it was "OFF AIR" for a lot of programming. In addition to the channel locations TG posted, it's also in two locations in the 3000 range.

I wonder ESPN thinks, considering ESPN 3D no longer exists on any provider anywhere. I also winder if this means a return of the $10 3D Packages.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 11
Employee

Re: beIN Sports 3D


baseballisback wrote:

Apparently, it's 3D only when certain games are broadcast in 3D. I saw the schedule last night and it was "OFF AIR" for a lot of programming. In addition to the channel locations TG posted, it's also in two locations in the 3000 range.

I wonder ESPN thinks, considering ESPN 3D no longer exists on any provider anywhere. I also winder if this means a return of the $10 3D Packages.


Check your Guide again today. There are two 3D events on the 26th. Real Madrid at FC Barcelona and The Express 3D. 

 

Yes, you must have a 3D TV to view this.

 

The games have to be shot in 3D.

 

Enjoy!!

 

 

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 6 of 11
Mentor

Re: beIN Sports 3D

beIN 3D is horrible I started getting headache. The low bandwidth of U-Verse doesn't help these type of channels. 3D channels needs to be 2xthe size of an HD channel around 10-14 mbps to look sharp.

Message 7 of 11
Expert

Re: beIN Sports 3D


kgraham182 wrote:

 

beIN 3D is horrible I started getting headache. The low bandwidth of U-Verse doesn't help these type of channels. 3D channels needs to be 2xthe size of an HD channel around 10-14 mbps to look sharp.


What TV provider uses 10 - 14 Mbps of bandiwidth for a channel?

Message 8 of 11
Tutor

Re: beIN Sports 3D

How can you view this in 3D? My video screen is split into 2 images. My tv always automatically picks up 3D, even with I was with DirecTV.

 

Disregard, I had to go into the 3d settings and turn it on. I forgot I had the tv calibrated and it was a new picture option than my older viewing one. Not impressed by PQ.

Message 9 of 11
Expert

Re: beIN Sports 3D


mx6bfast wrote:

 

How can you view this in 3D? My video screen is split into 2 images. My tv always automatically picks up 3D, even with I was with DirecTV.


Perhaps the thread below will help:

 

http://forums.att.com/t5/Features-and-How-To/3D-viewing-issue-with-a-3D-TV/m-p/3267499/highlight/tru...

Message 10 of 11
Tutor

Re: beIN Sports 3D

I edited my earlier post but saw you responded so I will reply.

 

Disregard, I had to go into the 3d settings and turn it on. I forgot I had the tv calibrated and it was a new picture option than my older viewing one. Not impressed by PQ.

Message 11 of 11
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support