View profile
beIN Sports 3D

I see 2 new channels in the Guide:

664 - beIN Sports 3D

1664 - beIN Sports 3D

I see 2 new channels in the Guide:

664 - beIN Sports 3D

1664 - beIN Sports 3D

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

beIN Sports 3D

10 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(10)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 24, 2013 6:19:40 AM
(0)
Employee

Oh my goodness. I just visited my folks last night and my dad asked if U-verse had these channels but, I said no. Smiley LOL

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Oh my goodness. I just visited my folks last night and my dad asked if U-verse had these channels but, I said no. Smiley LOL

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: beIN Sports 3D

2 of 11 (1,260 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 24, 2013 9:49:53 AM
(0)
Employee

MorganCS wrote:

Are you kidding me Morgan!! LOL The 3D is new! BeIN has been here for a month or so now.

MorganCS wrote:

Are you kidding me Morgan!! LOL The 3D is new! BeIN has been here for a month or so now.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

3 of 11 (1,229 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 24, 2013 10:15:04 AM
(0)
Employee

Haha, must have missed the memo. Looks like my dad is in for a good surprise, he's been thinking about switching to U-verse so I know this will give him a good shove to switch over. 

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Haha, must have missed the memo. Looks like my dad is in for a good surprise, he's been thinking about switching to U-verse so I know this will give him a good shove to switch over. 

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 11 (1,224 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 25, 2013 8:47:09 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Edited by baseballisback on Oct 25, 2013 at 8:48:45 AM

Apparently, it's 3D only when certain games are broadcast in 3D. I saw the schedule last night and it was "OFF AIR" for a lot of programming. In addition to the channel locations TG posted, it's also in two locations in the 3000 range.

I wonder ESPN thinks, considering ESPN 3D no longer exists on any provider anywhere. I also winder if this means a return of the $10 3D Packages.

Apparently, it's 3D only when certain games are broadcast in 3D. I saw the schedule last night and it was "OFF AIR" for a lot of programming. In addition to the channel locations TG posted, it's also in two locations in the 3000 range.

I wonder ESPN thinks, considering ESPN 3D no longer exists on any provider anywhere. I also winder if this means a return of the $10 3D Packages.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

[ Edited ]
5 of 11 (1,118 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 25, 2013 11:10:23 AM
(0)
Employee

baseballisback wrote:

Check your Guide again today. There are two 3D events on the 26th. Real Madrid at FC Barcelona and The Express 3D. 

Yes, you must have a 3D TV to view this.

The games have to be shot in 3D.

Enjoy!!

baseballisback wrote:

Check your Guide again today. There are two 3D events on the 26th. Real Madrid at FC Barcelona and The Express 3D. 

Yes, you must have a 3D TV to view this.

The games have to be shot in 3D.

Enjoy!!

6 of 11 (1,100 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 26, 2013 10:42:48 AM
(0)
Mentor

beIN 3D is horrible I started getting headache. The low bandwidth of U-Verse doesn't help these type of channels. 3D channels needs to be 2xthe size of an HD channel around 10-14 mbps to look sharp.

beIN 3D is horrible I started getting headache. The low bandwidth of U-Verse doesn't help these type of channels. 3D channels needs to be 2xthe size of an HD channel around 10-14 mbps to look sharp.

7 of 11 (1,052 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 26, 2013 1:07:21 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

kgraham182 wrote:

What TV provider uses 10 - 14 Mbps of bandiwidth for a channel?

kgraham182 wrote:

What TV provider uses 10 - 14 Mbps of bandiwidth for a channel?

8 of 11 (1,035 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 26, 2013 1:29:26 PM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by mx6bfast on Oct 26, 2013 at 1:59:19 PM

How can you view this in 3D? My video screen is split into 2 images. My tv always automatically picks up 3D, even with I was with DirecTV.

Disregard, I had to go into the 3d settings and turn it on. I forgot I had the tv calibrated and it was a new picture option than my older viewing one. Not impressed by PQ.

How can you view this in 3D? My video screen is split into 2 images. My tv always automatically picks up 3D, even with I was with DirecTV.

Disregard, I had to go into the 3d settings and turn it on. I forgot I had the tv calibrated and it was a new picture option than my older viewing one. Not impressed by PQ.

[ Edited ]
9 of 11 (1,025 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 26, 2013 1:45:41 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

mx6bfast wrote:

Perhaps the thread below will help:

http://forums.att.com/t5/Features-and-How-To/3D-viewing-issue-with-a-3D-TV/m-p/3267499/highlight/tru...

mx6bfast wrote:

Perhaps the thread below will help:

http://forums.att.com/t5/Features-and-How-To/3D-viewing-issue-with-a-3D-TV/m-p/3267499/highlight/true#M95042

10 of 11 (1,018 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 26, 2013 2:01:22 PM
(0)
Tutor

I edited my earlier post but saw you responded so I will reply.

I edited my earlier post but saw you responded so I will reply.

11 of 11 (1,014 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments