beIN SPORT

Contributor

beIN SPORT

I would like to get beIN SPORT network to watch world superbike championship this year. Watched on Speed before but they switched networks. Comcast already has beIN SPORT. Thanks,

Dallas
Message 1 of 5 (3,498 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Re: beIN SPORT

Please make you request on the following website:

http://uversechannels.att.com/

In the future, please post on the existing thread about beIN Sports.

http://forums.att.com/t5/Features-and-How-To/beIn-Sports-and-Watch-ESPN/td-p/3314219

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (3,435 Views)
Voyager

Don't hold your breath. Been waiting since July 2012, and the contract is no nearing being signed. Cable companies notoriously slow at getting niche channels added. I waited 3 years for Fox Soccer Plus on Cox in California.

Message 3 of 5 (3,289 Views)
ACE - Professor

[ Edited ]

drwannarey wrote:

Don't hold your breath. Been waiting since July 2012, and the contract is no nearing being signed. Cable companies notoriously slow at getting niche channels added. I waited 3 years for Fox Soccer Plus on Cox in California.

U-Verse has had Fox Soccer Plus for the last two years. However, there is an extra cost of $10 per month for subscribing to it .

Each cable or satellite company lacks something that someone wants. Your Cox Cable lacks Fox Soccer Plus while U-Verse lacks beIN Sports.

Are you still a Cox subscriber?

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5 (3,277 Views)
Voyager

With the recent shake up of soccer broadcasting in the US with NBCsports channel becoming much more active, beIN is now the second most important soccer broadcaster, and carries the US world cup qualifiers.  How can U-verse seriously not carry this channel?  I could go on, but I really am surprised and would like to know how to contact people other than through the channel selection survey.

Message 5 of 5 (1,444 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.