awful service

Contributor

awful service

i live in the oxford mississippi area and have been trying to get u-verse from  the start of december. we decided to get it because of the lack luster service that is provided by are local cable provider. when we first signed up they were not able to locate our adress in oxford. so they decided to send a technician out to try a verify the adress. 10 days later which is 2 days after the day they were suppose to come out we went up there to ask what had happend. only to fnd out that they had cancelled our order without saying anything to us and i had lost my 100 dollar down payment. but they had found my adress and were going to re put in the order but i also had to pay another 100 dollars which is ridiculous. why would i have to pay another 100. so we re submitted our order and the store clerk said she would call me back the next day to try and get the installation installed the next day instaed of the 24 of december. so the next day rolls around theres no phone call and i dont here anything from your people till the 24th of december which was to tell me that our installation was pushed back to the 1st of january. this is not how you treat people i have been very patient and kind about this. the last uupdate i got was on the 30th of december saying that they had to resolve an issue which they told me nothing about what was the issue and they needed to push the installtion back again till the 9th of january. so i am just fed up i started this journey of dec 1st and its now 31 and im 200 dollars in this with no internet and nothing to show for my investment. i would like my 200 dollars back becuase i do not want to be treated like this by your company.

Message 1 of 2 (231 Views)
ACE - Guru

Re: awful service

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community SupportATTCustomerCare is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM(Blue envelope top right of screen) between the hours of 7am-10pm CST Monday - Friday, should hear back within 2 to 3 business days.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2 (200 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.