Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Oct 19, 2013
11:57:33 PM
View profile
automated bill pay
This is normally how I pay my bill because for some reason it won't let me do it online. But everytime I try to call it in it keeps saying the office is closed. Doesnt give me an automated option
This is normally how I pay my bill because for some reason it won't let me do it online. But everytime I try to call it in it keeps saying the office is closed. Doesnt give me an automated option

automated bill pay

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 20, 2013 5:51:07 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
tnyarln - If you are unable to use the U- verse site to take the money from your bank, send the money electronically from your Banks site.
tnyarln - If you are unable to use the U- verse site to take the money from your bank, send the money electronically from your Banks site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: automated bill pay

2 of 4 (425 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 20, 2013 6:36:21 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

I have found that paperless billing is the best for me.  You might try that.  You can pay 24/7/365 on line.  Don't do automatic billing where you give AT&T your credit card, but paperless billing.  You will get an email with a link to click everytime your bill is available for payment.

Here are the instructions how to enroll: http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB403196&cv=807#fbid=xwIhMQMEzYO

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

I have found that paperless billing is the best for me.  You might try that.  You can pay 24/7/365 on line.  Don't do automatic billing where you give AT&T your credit card, but paperless billing.  You will get an email with a link to click everytime your bill is available for payment.

Here are the instructions how to enroll: http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB403196&cv=807#fbid=xwIhMQMEzYO

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 4 (420 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 16, 2013 10:23:10 AM
(0)
Employee

You say that it will not let you pay the bill online, but do not mention any types of errors or exactly what happens if you try to pay. If you a U-Verse account that has created subaccount member id's, those id's will not have the option of paying the online bill, only the primary member id will have that option. Could you elaborate as to what the issue is?

You say that it will not let you pay the bill online, but do not mention any types of errors or exactly what happens if you try to pay. If you a U-Verse account that has created subaccount member id's, those id's will not have the option of paying the online bill, only the primary member id will have that option. Could you elaborate as to what the issue is?

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (198 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments