audio tv receiver synchronize exactly with another tv receiver audio on same channel?

Contributor

audio tv receiver synchronize exactly with another tv receiver audio on same channel?

audio tv receiver synchronize exactly with another tv receiver on same channel?

Message 1 of 3 (315 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: audio tv receiver synchronize exactly with another tv receiver audio on same channel?

You will probably never get it exact, but what I have done is go to one of the boxes and change the channel either up or down and see how close you get.  Keep doing that until you get it where you want it.  It may take several channel changes.  The best I've ever gotten is where it sounds kind of like surround sound. 

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (290 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: audio tv receiver synchronize exactly with another tv receiver audio on same channel?

PBUDYN - Are you connected HDMI? You could get one of these HDMI splitters & an HDMI cable long enough to reach between the two TVs. When you want them synchronized set the second TV to the new input. You could try before you buy if you tried one TV on component & the other on HDMI, but you still need a long HDMOI cable. There could be a difference between the component output and the HDMO output. Also, check out the video on the splitter.

http://sewelldirect.com/Sewell-HDMI-1x2-Splitter-v13b.asp?ad_source=GoogleAdWords&ad_medium=PPC&ad_t...
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3 (287 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.