Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Apr 29, 2014
7:00:40 PM
View profile
att is awful

After waiting 4 hours for a service tech I get a call 3 minutes after the window is up telling me they are too busy. I can schedule for another day or wait 30 more minutes.  I choose to wait. 90 minutes later, I call in and they tell me that no one is coming. My 5.5 hour wait was pointless. I have to reschedule again.  Before I can even get rescheduled the call "drops" and no one calls me back. So now I get to call in and be on hold for 10 minutes again, so that I can wait another 4 hours to have someone not show up. Customer service and tech support is horrible for att!!! Can Anyone tell me how to email this awful company as I'm not sure I can keep calm long enough to be on the phone again?

After waiting 4 hours for a service tech I get a call 3 minutes after the window is up telling me they are too busy. I can schedule for another day or wait 30 more minutes.  I choose to wait. 90 minutes later, I call in and they tell me that no one is coming. My 5.5 hour wait was pointless. I have to reschedule again.  Before I can even get rescheduled the call "drops" and no one calls me back. So now I get to call in and be on hold for 10 minutes again, so that I can wait another 4 hours to have someone not show up. Customer service and tech support is horrible for att!!! Can Anyone tell me how to email this awful company as I'm not sure I can keep calm long enough to be on the phone again?

att is awful

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 29, 2014 8:45:59 PM
(0)
Contributor

I am having att issues also. This is why I went to Comcast  years ago. starting to miss them...They were expensive but at least the customer service was great. att customer service is the worst. So tired of being overcharged. Now I'm being charged for a phone line I don't have. And I have to wait till tomorrow to call! I lost a day's pay waiting for them last time. I'm furious!!!!

I am having att issues also. This is why I went to Comcast  years ago. starting to miss them...They were expensive but at least the customer service was great. att customer service is the worst. So tired of being overcharged. Now I'm being charged for a phone line I don't have. And I have to wait till tomorrow to call! I lost a day's pay waiting for them last time. I'm furious!!!!

Re: att is awful

2 of 4 (215 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 29, 2014 9:22:46 PM
(0)
Contributor

It's funny you say that. I have Comcast right now and trying to come back to AT&T. My computer is hard wired and I started having issues with packet loss in February. My husband's computer is in a different room and connects wirelessly. We have to pray to the Comcast God to allow him to even load a webpage. We've had 2-3 techs come out to look at the issue and they all do absolutely nothing, literally. One tech was in my house and saw my ping was well over a thousand ms and tried to tell me that was normal! Then I had a tech that was supposed to come out and my window to be home was 8 hours. Tech never came and I didn't even get a phone call.... Now my computer that's hard wired is having issues. I have to refresh 3-4 times to load a simple webpage, such as Google. I call them once again and they want to send yet another tech to my house and while all this is happening, I still have to pay for their crappy service because they refuse to refund until the issue is resolved.... which it never will be! I've had it with Comcast

It's funny you say that. I have Comcast right now and trying to come back to AT&T. My computer is hard wired and I started having issues with packet loss in February. My husband's computer is in a different room and connects wirelessly. We have to pray to the Comcast God to allow him to even load a webpage. We've had 2-3 techs come out to look at the issue and they all do absolutely nothing, literally. One tech was in my house and saw my ping was well over a thousand ms and tried to tell me that was normal! Then I had a tech that was supposed to come out and my window to be home was 8 hours. Tech never came and I didn't even get a phone call.... Now my computer that's hard wired is having issues. I have to refresh 3-4 times to load a simple webpage, such as Google. I call them once again and they want to send yet another tech to my house and while all this is happening, I still have to pay for their crappy service because they refuse to refund until the issue is resolved.... which it never will be! I've had it with Comcast

3 of 4 (206 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 2, 2014 1:06:34 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, anglin2423 and 09bemore!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're both having issues with your service. We'd be happy to look into this for you both, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, anglin2423 and 09bemore!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're both having issues with your service. We'd be happy to look into this for you both, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (163 Views)