View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 1, 2014 5:48:14 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

In the past 24 hours, you've had 3 short periods where the RG couldn't get packets from the VRAD, the last one being just over 4 hours before your screenshot.  You didn't have any the day before.

You have a not-unreasonable number of soft errors (correctable blocks).

I suppose gusts of wind could be causing some issues with some aerials, but I'd think it'd be worse than three sub-second interuptions.  

In short, I don't see anything I'd lose sleep over.

In the past 24 hours, you've had 3 short periods where the RG couldn't get packets from the VRAD, the last one being just over 4 hours before your screenshot.  You didn't have any the day before.

You have a not-unreasonable number of soft errors (correctable blocks).

I suppose gusts of wind could be causing some issues with some aerials, but I'd think it'd be worse than three sub-second interuptions.  

In short, I don't see anything I'd lose sleep over.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: are these realtime stats ok? windy weather tonight

2 of 3 (108 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 1, 2014 5:50:21 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
It;s not the constant wind velocity, It's the gusts that get you. Reminds me of early days of dial up time share computer access - Receiving a message - "High winds in Bethesda - Save Often"

Anyone know what company that was?
It;s not the constant wind velocity, It's the gusts that get you. Reminds me of early days of dial up time share computer access - Receiving a message - "High winds in Bethesda - Save Often"

Anyone know what company that was?
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: are these realtime stats ok? windy weather tonight

3 of 3 (107 Views)