Posted Nov 22, 2013
10:48:50 AM
android apps showing wrong local channels

I have the remote app on my Galaxy Note 2 and the U-Verse app for tablets on my Asus Transformer Prime tablet. When I go into the guide on my tablet the local channels are correct but on the phone the app is showing the wrong local channels. Anyone have a clue how to correct this on the phone app?

android apps showing wrong local channels

6 replies
(2) Me too
(2) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 22, 2013 11:55:48 AM
(0)
Employee

Hey there,

Thanks for posting your question. Which remote app are you running on your note 2? Are you refering to the S Remote? 

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: android apps showing wrong local channels

2 of 7 (291 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 22, 2013 12:05:38 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
aBenjamin - Are you able to fix the channel list? I clicked the Me Too button because I have a channel listing problem, as well - Last January channel 1012 (CBS chan 2 NY) disappeared from all my listings (ZIP- 06410) It returned automatically to the TV. But, not uverse.com and uverse app for ipad and iphone.

Becky got me a contact to fix uverse.com. I am looking for someone to fix the apps.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 7 (287 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 22, 2013 12:07:36 PM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by kenbr1960 on Nov 22, 2013 at 12:11:47 PM

U-verse Easy Remote - Version 1.0

Edit. I looked up a couple of the call signs showing up for the local stations in the channel list (KDFW, KXAS) and they seem to be Dallas stations. I'm in Jacksonville, FL.

[ Edited ]
4 of 7 (287 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 22, 2013 12:28:42 PM
(0)
Tutor

The app on my tablet which is showing the correct local stations is U-verse for Tablet version 3.0.3001.

5 of 7 (275 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 27, 2013 8:29:05 AM
(0)
Administrator

@kenbr1960 , are you still having trouble? Send us a private message here with your account number, full name and contact information. We'll be happy to help. 

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

6 of 7 (219 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 27, 2013 8:41:25 AM
(0)
Tutor
I am still having the problem and have posted a private message using the link provided. Thanks.

7 of 7 (217 Views)