Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 14, 2013
4:45:30 PM
View profile
account unavailable client has been disabled

Got cable yesterday through att uverse, came home tonight and saiys "account unavailable, client has been disabled", of course they're unavailable by phone at this hour.  Any ideas?

Got cable yesterday through att uverse, came home tonight and saiys "account unavailable, client has been disabled", of course they're unavailable by phone at this hour.  Any ideas?

account unavailable client has been disabled

4 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 14, 2013 5:00:04 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi jamicheshire,

We apologize for the inconveniences, but we would be glad to help. With that message that you are getting, is that on all your TVs, or just one in the house?

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hi jamicheshire,

We apologize for the inconveniences, but we would be glad to help. With that message that you are getting, is that on all your TVs, or just one in the house?

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: account unavailable client has been disabled

2 of 5 (2,515 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 30, 2015 5:46:05 AM
(0)
Contributor

I am having the same error message this morning, but it is only displaying that error on my DVR, my other 3 set top boxes work as well as my internet. I have tried restarting the DVR as well as the gateway with no luck. Any ideas?

I am having the same error message this morning, but it is only displaying that error on my DVR, my other 3 set top boxes work as well as my internet. I have tried restarting the DVR as well as the gateway with no luck. Any ideas?

3 of 5 (1,650 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 15, 2015 6:22:43 AM
(0)
Contributor
I am having this same issue on only one of my tvs. I've tried restarting it and it continues to day same thing. I just paid my bill on the 6th so I'm confused as why this is happening.

I am having this same issue on only one of my tvs. I've tried restarting it and it continues to day same thing. I just paid my bill on the 6th so I'm confused as why this is happening.

4 of 5 (852 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 15, 2015 2:25:27 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Lalfonsin wrote:

Click the ATT Uverse Care link in my signature below, send the PM, explain your account settings situation.  They can fix the error code in your account 10 mins after they acknowledge they got your info.

Include your name, account #, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right on every page, for their reply. Good luck Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Lalfonsin wrote:

Click the ATT Uverse Care link in my signature below, send the PM, explain your account settings situation.  They can fix the error code in your account 10 mins after they acknowledge they got your info.

Include your name, account #, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right on every page, for their reply. Good luck Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 5 (824 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments