Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Feb 28, 2014
6:38:25 PM
View profile
Zero Customer Service or point of contact

I have no phone (land Line ) for three days. I have been transfered, disconnected and on chat .Today was the finall straw . I waited since 7am and a tech was suppose to come out nothing.. no call no show. I reached the chat  again after numeroueus disconnects they told me to walk to my neighbors and try to connect my phone next door. Its pouring rain out and I live in the country r. I am in disbeleif that there is no piontof contact. I am paying money for service and your providing no service or help what do I do? its an emergency business line. I have no idea how many jobs I lost? 

I have no phone (land Line ) for three days. I have been transfered, disconnected and on chat .Today was the finall straw . I waited since 7am and a tech was suppose to come out nothing.. no call no show. I reached the chat  again after numeroueus disconnects they told me to walk to my neighbors and try to connect my phone next door. Its pouring rain out and I live in the country r. I am in disbeleif that there is no piontof contact. I am paying money for service and your providing no service or help what do I do? its an emergency business line. I have no idea how many jobs I lost? 

Zero Customer Service or point of contact

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 1, 2014 12:58:43 PM
(0)
Employee

What kind of service do you have, DSL, Uverse? I haven't heard of techs coming out for wireless/cell phone service, at least not usually.

What kind of service do you have, DSL, Uverse? I haven't heard of techs coming out for wireless/cell phone service, at least not usually.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Zero Customer Service or point of contact

2 of 3 (393 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 3, 2014 9:12:45 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @122clayton 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your service. We can help you with that! Please send us a private message by clicking here, please include your name, phone number and account number.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello @122clayton 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your service. We can help you with that! Please send us a private message by clicking here, please include your name, phone number and account number.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Zero Customer Service or point of contact

3 of 3 (336 Views)