Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Apr 20, 2014
5:07:34 PM
You Can't Trust ATT&T

Had a six month deal with ATT for a certain price.  Four months into it, they raised the price.

Simple and inevitable conclusion: you can't trust anything ATT says about anything.

Had a six month deal with ATT for a certain price.  Four months into it, they raised the price.

Simple and inevitable conclusion: you can't trust anything ATT says about anything.

You Can't Trust ATT&T

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 21, 2014 8:59:35 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @moborobo 

There were some pricing adjustments earlier this year, is it what you're seeing or is something wrong with your promotion? If you believe there is an error, our team will be happy to look into it for you and make sure you're getting the discount you signed up for. You can send us a private message by clicking here, please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello @moborobo 

There were some pricing adjustments earlier this year, is it what you're seeing or is something wrong with your promotion? If you believe there is an error, our team will be happy to look into it for you and make sure you're getting the discount you signed up for. You can send us a private message by clicking here, please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: You Can't Trust ATT&T

2 of 2 (312 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments