Posted Oct 23, 2012
8:38:20 PM
You ATT visa pre paid card PIN

okay so i was browsing the forum today for some info on the PINS for your visa card and i was shocked to not see anything!i did some digging and found alot of people need help since they dont know what the PIN is! here we go!:smileyhappy: :

1.always remember your PIN is only used to ACTIVATE your card when you recieve it OR check balance inquiries 

2:Your visa pre paid PIN is always going to be the last 4 number of your account number the card was processed under for example

--you have att cell,home phone, and uverse tv the card was for uverse tv for being a new customer you will go ahead and use the 4 number of your uverse account!not your phone number or a random number it will always be the last 4 numbers of the account it was processed under!

--to get balance info on the back of the card it provides a number and or website you can check balance info,or check it at att.com/rewardsandrebates

your card is pre paid and doesnt require a PIN when you make a purchase i looked this up and i guess even pre paid cards by law have to say debit if they are made and branded from a bank or company like visa or mastercard, discover etc.always use the card as credit transaction.

i hope this helps everyone in saving some frustration or confusion!*good luck!*:smileyhappy:

okay so i was browsing the forum today for some info on the PINS for your visa card and i was shocked to not see anything!i did some digging and found alot of people need help since they dont know what the PIN is! here we go!:smileyhappy: :

1.always remember your PIN is only used to ACTIVATE your card when you recieve it OR check balance inquiries 

2:Your visa pre paid PIN is always going to be the last 4 number of your account number the card was processed under for example

--you have att cell,home phone, and uverse tv the card was for uverse tv for being a new customer you will go ahead and use the 4 number of your uverse account!not your phone number or a random number it will always be the last 4 numbers of the account it was processed under!

--to get balance info on the back of the card it provides a number and or website you can check balance info,or check it at att.com/rewardsandrebates

your card is pre paid and doesnt require a PIN when you make a purchase i looked this up and i guess even pre paid cards by law have to say debit if they are made and branded from a bank or company like visa or mastercard, discover etc.always use the card as credit transaction.

i hope this helps everyone in saving some frustration or confusion!*good luck!*:smileyhappy:

You ATT visa pre paid card PIN

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(2)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 23, 2012 8:52:22 PM
(1)
Teacher

oh one more thing! if you try to use a random # like your phone number or cell number the card could be locked up due to too many attempts!!for security so thats why i wanted to post this.if you lock up the card youll have no choice but to call the reward center so they can reset the card for you

oh one more thing! if you try to use a random # like your phone number or cell number the card could be locked up due to too many attempts!!for security so thats why i wanted to post this.if you lock up the card youll have no choice but to call the reward center so they can reset the card for you

Re: You ATT visa pre paid card PIN

2 of 3 (10,419 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 14, 2013 5:54:32 PM
(0)
Contributor
Worked!! Thanks!
Worked!! Thanks!

Re: You ATT visa pre paid card PIN

3 of 3 (8,834 Views)