YO U-VERSE GET NHL NETWORK BACK

Contributor

YO U-VERSE GET NHL NETWORK BACK

like for real u-verse come on all i want is nhl network it's been like what 3 years now and you know the world juniors start tomorrow and y'all lucky they're showing the team usa games on nhl.com but ya know i'd REALLY LIKE to watch them on my tv instead and watch some of the other games but NO at&t has to go cry about every channel 

i will be switching providers very soon if nhln doesn't come back my son cries about it everyday because that's all he wants dang i shoud've changed before

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 17
ACE - Professor

Re: YO U-VERSE GET NHL NETWORK BACK

canes1003 wrote:

....people who are legitimately upset about not having something that seems popular enough to justify ? 

[Please keep it courteous]

New posters asking non-stop for the NHL Network or Hallmark gets old (has gotten old) after a while. Nothing can be done by anyone on this forum. We are subscribers to U-Verse just like you.You have the right to ask for channel, of course. However, nothing will come of it through this forum.

AT&T is well aware that subscribers want the NHL Network and Hallmark back. It is just a matter of coming to a financial agreement.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 17
Highlighted
Scholar

Re: YO U-VERSE GET NHL NETWORK BACK

after a few years u kinda get use to not having those channels.....I know I have
Message 17 of 17
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support