Posted Dec 8, 2013
5:10:39 PM
View profile
Wrong time/info on guide

Has anyone else had issues with the wrong show times and/or show info being displayed on the guide?  To be more specific with hockey games?  For example, today's Chicago Blackhawks game is showing on the guide to start at 7pm on WGN, however the game started at 6.  This has happened multipe times both on WGN and Comcast Sports NET 1741 causing the DVR to either not record at all or start recording mid game.  Who controls what is on the guide?

Wrong time/info on guide

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 8, 2013 5:19:27 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

The information on the guide is provided from the video providers (channels) to the guide service that AT&T contracts with.  AT&T gets it from them and loads it on the set tops.

There is a bug in the Search (and more showtimes) feature where the time of the show is displayed in Central Time (regardless of your time zone).  However, this is mainly an anoyance since the box actually records the show at the correct time.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Wrong time/info on guide

2 of 2 (233 Views)